- Benefits of getting training with LCT
- Course Outcome
- Certification Sample
- Student's project
SolidWorks is a solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) computer program. SolidWorks currently markets several versions of the SolidWorks CAD software in addition to eDrawings, a collaboration tool, and Draft Sight, a 2D CAD product.
3D solid modeling is a critical aspect for modern product development and provides the basis for design, simulation, and manufacturing of any part and assembly across a broad range of industries, applications, and products.
Entire program carries modelling and other design applications. Students pursuing diploma and degree programs in mechanical, automobile and aeronautical can enroll in this program.
- Sketching Tools
- Editing Tools
- Adding dimensions & Relations
- Blocks concept - Creating& Inserting blocks
- Extrude features, Revolve features
- Hole and its types
- Fillet, Chamfer, Shell, Rib
- Draft, Mirror features, Wrap
- Pattern and its types
- Swept features, Loft features
- Boundary boss feature, Reference Geometries
- Inserting curves
- Inserting Planar Surface, Offset Surface, Radiate Surface
- Extend surface, Surface fill, Ruled Surface
- Trimming Surface, Mid surface, Knit surface
- Replace Face, Delete face, Untrim surface
- Freeform, Thicken, Thicken cut, Cut with Surface
- Inserting and Creating components, Move and Rotate components
- Applying Standard Mates
- Applying Mechanical Mates, Applying Smart mates
- Assembly design practice
- Pattern components
- Creating exploded views, Top down approach
- Creating user defined profile for structural member, Inserting Structural Member
- Inserting Gusset, Fillet Bead, End cap, Mirror
- Extruded Bose/Base, Trim/Extend, Placing Holes, Cut List
- Base Flange/Tab, Edge Flange
- Conversion of Solid Body To Sheet Metal, Miter Flange, Swept Flange
- Jog, Hem, Corners
- Rip, Sketched Bend, Fold/Unfold
- Cross Break, Lofted Bend, Flatten
- Forming Tools, Inserting Sheet Metal Gusset
- Adding Corner Trim, Lofted Trim, Bend Table
- Generating Views (Projection, Sectional & Detailed, Auxiliary & Break out views)
- Creating Dimensions, Creating GD&T Symbols On Drawings
- Creating Balloons, Bill Of Materials
Part & Surface Modeling:
Sheet metal design:
Generative Drawing Views:
Benefits of getting training with LCT
- Learning from certified instructors.
- Program will be carried on both student and industrial basis.
- Certification from cadd technologies school design private limited.
- Students will be offered with worthy work book
- Student will learn to sketch with accurate dimensions and study engineering drawings.
- Student will understand 3D views and make 3D models with accurate specifications and features.
- Student will create assembly components by understanding constraints and GD&T concepts.
- Student will learn to produce industry drawings for their productive models.
- Student will be innovative and get updated in their technical skills and will be capable of facing interviews.